It’s no secret …..
the first 5 years with young children can be a very trying and tiring time.
- Sleep may be choppy, or it might even feel like you’re not getting ANY sleep at all.
- Your baby may be super clingy, and not happy anywhere besides in your arms ALL the time.
- The “terrible twos” may have you spinning in a world of negotiations, empty threats and giving in to your toddler because their tears and tantrums are too much to handle.
- Sassy preschooler attitudes and defiance to almost everything you ask may leave you exhausted, frustrated and feeling like you’re not good at this whole parenting thing.
- Money may be tight in the household and you may be struggling with whether to even head back to work after maternity leave because your pay cheque will just go to paying for childcare.
You’ve probably read parenting books, scoured the internet, asked others for tips & strategies…..
but it just doesn’t seem to work for you when you put it to the test,
and you can’t figure out what you’re doing “wrong” or what you need to do differently.
Life with young children while growing your family doesn’t have to be so difficult, and as much as some things are a “phase”, there are tried-and-true strategies that can make things easier so you don’t have to tough it out and hopelessly wait for some miracle to turn things around.
We can help you reduce the 2 most common areas of stress for parents raising little humans in our modern world, and empower you to be the parent you want to be for your kiddos, while having peace of mind you are on track to reaching your family’s goals.
- tantrums + meltdowns
- limit testing + pushing boundaries
- separation anxiety
- defiant behaviours + not listening
- difficulty sharing + taking turns
- aggression: kicking, hitting, biting, pushing…
- preparing for daycare/preschool
- mealtime challenges
- introducing a new sibling
- potty training
- sleep challenges
- handling tears + big emotions
- setting limits and positive discipline
- fostering emotional intelligence
- saving for children’s education
- increasing cashflow
- reducing debt
- life insurance (specific for families)
- mortgage insurance
- reducing taxes
- investing (RRSP’s, TFSA – which one to choose)
- transferring wealth to the next generation
- income protection
- retirement planning
- estate planning
When we work one-on-one together, you’ll get a step-by-step action plan broken down into simple steps to work thru the challenges customized to your family’s needs, so you can get back to having more calm, peaceful + connected days that feel good.
Are you ready to make a change?