You see all the beautiful playrooms on Pinterest and IG and want to setup a stylish + functional play space, but feel overwhelmed with where to start. Or you have your play area setup but your little one is just not that into it.
The interesting thing about young children and play is that how the play space is set up and how the toys are presented is usually what will determine whether you’re little one will explore your carefully curated selection of toys or spend the entire time clawing and pulling at you.
Our Virtual Playroom Revamp session is designed to help you optimize your play area so you know it is tailored to support your little one’s development while still looking modern and stylish.
Have you ever wondered:
• How many toys should I have out?
• What toys are stimulating but not OVER-stimulating?
• Can someone give me some new play ideas because we keep doing the same things over and over?
• How can I teach my baby to play by themselves?
• What activities can I do with my baby at their specific stage of development (not just generic recos by their age)?
• My baby is sooooo busy, how can I keep him occupied?
• My baby just wants to crawl and climb on EVERYTHING! 🤯🤯🤯 HELP!!!
In our session together, I will answer all of those questions specific to your play area and the skills your kiddo is currently working on. I’ll give you suggestions on what could be changed to make the space more supportive to your kiddo’s development, and I’ll share some toy ideas that would complement what you already have to make play time more dynamic.
This is for you if:
✅ You want strategies that are quick and easy to implement without spending hours scrolling and googling 😳
✅ You want suggestions customized to your home and play space
✅ You want strategies tailored to the specific skills your kiddo is currently working on